Definitely not a hidden gem, and since it is quite known to most but not to all The Frying Pan is definitely a newly acquired favorite hang out of mine. Located as west as you can go…and then some…on West. 26th street (Pier 66) The Frying Pan is a traveling vessel turned docked drinking vessel. There isn’t much that needs to be said about the boat/bar other than it is a relief from the sweltering city streets in the summer (as I’ve been told) and a fun spot to head to post work on Friday (as I did). For a history of The Frying Pan and more information on what to expect check out their website!
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hi Blog World!
I started this blog out of my sheer curious nature and my interest in New York City. I hope to fill it with recommendations of NYC restaurants, city living tips, and travel experiences (when I do leave the city). Please always feel free to share insights on places I talk about & the things discussed. Check out my photos at:
About the author:
Valentine Lysikatos is originally from Rhode Island and moved to New York City in 2008. She is a dual citizen of the United States and Greece. Her interests include film, music, theater, literature and food. She is inspired by the arts and the cultures of the world. When she is not writing, she works on producing Off- Off Broadway shows. Other passions include philanthropy, travelling, ice cream and photography. She is currently enrolled in the Draper Graduate Program at New York University.
- @WEHMRADIO when will the other four finalists be announced? Anxiously waiting & unfortunately my stream isn't working. 3 hours ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Flipster's Burger Boutique (Brooklyn, NY) w/ 2 others 4sq.com/16Hhcgv 17 hours ago
- Woohoo! Rain stopped in time for The Roots :) #celebratebrooklyn @ Celebrate Brooklyn!/Prospect Park… instagram.com/p/auJAjFm6iZ/ 19 hours ago
- Striking out with outdoor Brooklyn concerts! (Decemberists 2012, Googa Mooga, and now Jim James & The… instagram.com/p/auDM3MG6rV/ 19 hours ago
- RT @yuppieblog: Album #REVIEWS Feat. @sigurros @ActionBronson @eccareymusic @kanyewest @Beady_Eye @the1975 @BATHSmusic & more http://t.co/I… 1 day ago
The buzzwords21 club Betel Brooklyn Bowl Brooklyn Brunch Cabaret Shows NYC Central Park christmas City Winery cocktails nyc Day trips great nyc restaurants Great Pizza NYC Greece Happy Hour Spots Iphone Apps Live Jazz Michael Fredo Quintet music venues nyc Natural photography new york New York City New Yorkers New York Restaurant NYC Prohibition Spot Old New York Oscar viewing party park slope Peace photography Pimm's Cup Soho recommendations Soulive Southeast Asian Cuisine NYC Summer Hang Outs Tapas NYC Theater NYC The Frying Pan The Plaza Hotel The Rose Club valentine lysikatos village restaurants Weddings West Village Restaurants Williamsburg Wineries in NYC